- Reduce energy bills by 15-30% after making improvements, and make your home more comfortable.
- Unbiased, expert advice.
- Xcel Energy gives customers up to a $200 rebate, and we give you an instant credit so you don’t have to wait for it!
- We take care of all the rebate paperwork and send it in for you.
- Improving efficiency helps our environment by reducing pollution.
- Efficiency improvements can pay for themselves in 2-3 years
What is an Energy Audit? An energy audit is an evaluation of all of the components of your building which use energy, with a description of upgrade options and predicted savings. We don’t sell any services other than your energy audit so you can get the improvements that work for you.
We will inspect the following areas during your energy audit:
- Air-tightness measurement with a “blower door” test.
- An infrared camera inspection enables us to pinpoint air leaks and missing insulation.
- Insulation type, thickness, and effectiveness in walls and ceilings
- A detailed look at your basement and/or crawl space insulation and any moisture issues
- Windows and doors
- Heating system
- Cooling system
- Water heater
We also offer Combustion safety testing of your heating system and/or water heater, during which we check for carbon monoxide in the exhaust and your home’s air, and determine whether exhaust is spilling into your home.
Are you thinking about replacement windows? You may not need them and there are probably options which will reduce utility bills and improve comfort more without spending nearly as much money. Windows are expensive! Get an energy audit to help you decide which improvements are the most cost-effective.
You’ll get a full-color energy audit report which describes what we find at your home along with infrared pictures and suggestions on how to make your building more comfortable and use less energy. Which improvements will make sense for your home? Each house is different so an energy audit is a great way to find out what is right for you.
Call us today at (303)-868-6653 for a free consultation.
All Pages (c)2016 A High Efficiency Home, Denver Colorado.
Customers who landed on this page searched for: Energy Audit Denver, Energy Audit Westminster Colorado, Energy Audit Broomfield Colorado, Energy Audit Boulder Colorado, Energy Audit Thornton Colorado, Energy Audit Lakewood Colorado, Energy Audit Golden Colorado, Energy Audit Castle Rock Colorado, Colorado Energy Audit, Energy Audit Companies